Project Vida Health Center clinics assist patients in all stages of life from birth through geriatric years. We offer a full range of health services throughout our multiple locations, including but not limited to:
- Wellness check-ups
- Low-cost pharmaceuticals
- Diabetic and hypertension diagnosis, care and follow-up
- Prenatal care
- Maternal/child health
- Well-child check-ups
- Counseling and integrated behavioral health care
Community Driven Mission: Project Vida Health Center's mission is to provide affordable high quality primary and preventive health care services to the people of El Paso and Hudspeth Counties.
Client Centered: We believe the patient’s health needs to be the primary concern in planning and operating all Project Vida Health Center services and activities.
Discount Programs Available: Based on a sliding fee scale, our patients are charged for services according to their ability to pay. No one is refused service for inability to pay.
Insurance: Project Vida Health Center accepts several major insurances including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, CHIP, El Paso First, Health Care Options, Medicaid, Medicare and United Healthcare.
Project Vida Health Center dedicates itself to serving the well-being of its patients and clients without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, disability, gender orientation, or ability to pay for services.
Registration; Uninsured/sliding scale
PLEASE BRING the following information to register for services:
- TX Driver's License or any current picture ID of patient and spouse*
- Proof of address (i.e. a bill)
- Last 3 current check stubs or letter verifying monthly income for patient and spouse
- Birth certificates: for dependents 18 and under
- Insurance cards: Medicare, Medicaid or CHIP for anyone residing in the household
- Governmental assistance: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
*Application will be signed by patient and spouse